Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reality check

Life is great when you're living like a music video, but the flip side is a grim and cold reality. I really want to share this with those of you who are following whats actually going on in the world just right on the other side of the border. Beware that towards the end it may be a bit hard to watch given that this is raw footage and these are sincere and real situations that you may or may not be able to handle.




To those of you who know me personally you know that I go to Mexico generally at least once or twice a year to visit family when I can so this is hitting very close to home for me as well as those of you who come from a similar background. I can only hope for the situation to one day be under control.


Props goes out to Current.com for doing a good job with their content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home