Tuesday, March 31, 2009

young money

well i've been asked directly, indirectly, and have been hearing everyone else ask each other about what happened to jonuts.com... but more so "how much?"


im still not going to disclose the exact figure... because thats just not me. lets just say its a healthy figure but im not exactly going to retire (however i am looking into another area of work). like i said before... you would have done it too.

but in all fun and games... this is my first big purchase








5 Comments:

Blogger niccuhles said...

4/1/09?

April 1, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Kyle Johnson said...

april foolllsss

April 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

fuckin' april fools day! :)

April 1, 2009 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger jonas said...

yeah you guys can call april fools all you want. dont ask me for a ride to watch fast and furious this weekend you ricers

April 2, 2009 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger R.E.L. said...

Can I borrow a dollar? I'll pay you back. I promise.

April 2, 2009 at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home