Tuesday, September 23, 2008

End of summer/Beginning of school

So tomorrow kicks off my senior year at UW Tacoma. And man am I dreading it! Long days are ahead of me and many mornings of sleepiness in class. I try to stay up but this nigga right here can't keep his eyes open! Luckily I have my laptizzle to keep me awake for a little bit before I doze off. Now I'd like to somewhat reminice about this past summer.

Ain't really do much this year. The farthest I traveled was Seattle. Got to camp out for some really cool shoes with my buddy Jonas. Kicked it up north and met a lot of new people. Thanks for making my time up there great this summer people. That last line sounds like a farewell/suicice note. Sorry. But I'm going to cut it short now since I need to get my beauty rest. Here's a video to enjoy about a mustache. Bye friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home