Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy v-day

i got love for nike and many other shoe companies out there.. but nothing any of them have made has ever come close to the material of butter-smooth elk leather. none have combined leather laces, instep sleeves, drysole footbeds, and the attention to detail during a hand made process. except one. the one shoe i have fawned over since the start of my fashion-driven fetish. my unicorn of kicks, if you will.

meet the one ive been searching for season after four seasons.. the apple of my eye but love of my feet.. new to my hands but not new to me.. the perfect match made on february 14th.. happy valentines to you and me.. original visvim elk-leather FBT


fuck any other fbt..especially the new ones. yeah im gloating. im happy god damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home