Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ms. rolling stone

on valentines day, one of my best friends from highschool is slated to release her mixtape in collaboration with mama clothing. who is this fine little feline you ask? krishtine de leon, aka "B" to me, aka EyeASage! you might know her from mtv's reality show "I'm From Rolling Stone." she won the spot to be an editor of the mag.. i think.. and she'll probably cringe if she reads my blog.. which has a trillion gramammatircal errors (sorry B, im ghetto too).

but anyways..check out her myspace music page to get a glimpse of the real queen B, the baddest MILF. otherwise, we'll just have to wait until feb 14th for our valentines day gift.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Krish said...

Love ya B!

Now I just gotta link ya =)

February 7, 2008 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger joejohnson said...

that picture made me somewhat uncomfortable in the loins

sexy ass girl with a gun? fuggedaboutit....

February 8, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home