Monday, September 24, 2007

sandra & zivan's DAY OF FUN

So for those of you who couldn't make it to the Fair with us today... no worries we took some pics to rub it in.

The first thing we see are some BIG ASS carved pumpkin sculptures. Meet Lisa Lion.








this was the 3rd ride we went on. i was screaming my ass off.





ticket to death









damm i look fat. anyway.

TALLEST RIDE EVER i thought i was going to die. so you get on the ride, and its 4 people on each end. you ride the ride twice.... but waiting for the second trip is the worst, you just sit on the top of the ride waiting for the folks below you to unload/load. I'm scared of heights. I was FREAKING out. But the ride itself was fun, I'm so happy Zivvy didn't let me bitch out and bail. Once off the ride my forearms were in intense pain from holding on for dear life.



i saved the best for last.....







i bought 2 dozen and i plan to eat them ALL. haha jk. maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger joejohnson said...

like 30 stories high

September 24, 2007 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home