Sunday, August 12, 2007

Viva Bloggers!


WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

Hello wonderful readers, my name is Cayla. First off, let me say that getting in on this somewhat sexual blogging industry is really exciting me (as I sweat profusely). I'm in the process of learning how to post pictures (holla at this late bloomer), so keep your eyes open for pointless pics (excluding the one to the right) to aid my valuably pointless words. Honestly folks, knowing that this content will be seen by more than two people just made my day!



And now, for a trailer of my first MAJOR blog! The other week, I heard the most horrific rendition of a classic song that I USED to love. Those LA looks gel users will feel my wrath...

6 Comments:

Blogger jonas said...

im sorry guys, she's a fob and any form of english literature intrigues her

August 12, 2007 at 2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 12, 2007 at 2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takes a good one to know one, ass. PS you look like one too.

August 12, 2007 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger Federico said...

shit yeah vanilla ice!

August 12, 2007 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger joejohnson said...

what is a cayla?

August 12, 2007 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger eddie said...

hello cayla, and on behalf of jonuts.com we welcome you.. . but beware of the mullet and others alike, they mean no harm.

August 13, 2007 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home