Saturday, August 18, 2007

thats what im tookin aboot

so, if you have or have not (probably the case) read my blog a couple spots below about these heavenly alife pumas.. you would know that i was willing to cut someones throat for them. luckily for you, and for me because then i would have 1 less member, i didnt have to go that route. instead, i caught a ride at the last second after the sneakerpimps show in seattle. left at midnight.. 3 hours later landed us in a country that once shunned me.. CANADA.. aye.



so as i was taking a similar picture, my camera batter dies. =( not much canadian blogging. so i had to take this pic with my sidekick.



after 8 hours of waiting, i finally got the white pair. then i hopped in the back of the line and got the black pair. damn you puma and alife for making sneakers i cant resist. now i need to go to sleep so i can go in on my day off to make some extra $ =(

1 Comments:

Blogger joejohnson said...

son of a bisquick

August 19, 2007 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home