Saturday, February 14, 2009

KRYPTONATE

So the dunk contest was cool. I definitely expected everyone to come harder. Rudy Fernandez definitely surprised me, didn't know what to expect from that boy, but his 2nd dunk would have been better, if he ain't have like 10 attempts. J.R. Smith was definitely disappointing, I know this nigga got ups, but come on, the pass from the stands outstood his dunk. Not cool. Dwight was cool. The 12 foot dunk was impressive but didn't have the intensity that I expected like his side board alley oop, now that was a dope ass dunk. Nate did the Pacific Northwest proudly, by winning the contest, while his dunk over Dwight was cool, it was not worth all they hype. Sorry Jonas. Anyways the best part of the night was Nate's foamposite lites! Someone find those for me now!

PS I love Shaq's wife.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home