Sunday, December 28, 2008

aim conversations #1

for one reason or another, i get the biggest fucking idiots IMing me day in and day out. i've been meaning to compile a list of conversations together to blog, but i just got tired of saving them all. but heres a perfect example of one from today

pdbauwens: hey
j O n a S: ?
pdbauwens: patrick B
j O n a S: whos that
pdbauwens: who is this
j O n a S: umm look at my screen name
j O n a S: thats who
pdbauwens: is it rachel
j O n a S: no
j O n a S: my screen name is jonas
j O n a S: why would it be rachel
pdbauwens: i dont no tell me
j O n a S: ...
pdbauwens: ure nam is jonas
j O n a S: congratulations in typing what i already told you
j O n a S: go buy some brains now
pdbauwens: who plzz tell me
j O n a S: ?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home