Monday, October 27, 2008

mmmmmmmonday

have you ever had guava cake from hawaiin restaurant kauai family? actually, i recently learned (from the person who went out of her way to get this delivered to me) that they get it from a place called cakes of paradise...but thats besides the point. the point is... is that they taste like fucking heaven. and i usually only get a 3x3 inch slice whenever i go to that restaurant... but today my secret admirer had a whole cake delivered to my work! how "sweet" *snort snort*


now milton... dont be greedy... lets pass it along and make sure everyone gets a piece.
milton: yeah... but last time i didnt receive a piece. and i was told...
just pass.
milton: (under his breath) i could set the building on fire.


big ups to my hallowbreezy. i will return the favor by giving you a bu-kake

5 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

heh, my dad is a regular there. motherfucker needs to hook it up with a cake next time im in town!

October 27, 2008 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger eddie said...

is that the motherfuckin room number from las fucking vegas?

October 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Roel said...

lmao, give her a cake in return.. a byoocake

October 28, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger eskay said...

Nigga save me a slice when I go up there Friday. Or I will kill you.

October 28, 2008 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger lesley said...

that's such a stupid cake.

October 30, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home