Thursday, August 28, 2008

mustache ride

yesterday, during my "lunch break," i decided to take a bike ride from seattle to bellevue. i thought to myself, "its just a straight shot on i-90." fuck was i wrong. just climbing the big hill to get to the pedestrian/bike trail along i-90 was hell. the rest of the elevation changes after that weren't too bad... but after pedaling for an hour and a half, even little speedbumps felt like mountains. i give mad props to my fixie folks


















mcdonalds, lunch break of champions. thanks for leaving your gatorade in my car derrick... couldn't have made it without you.

due to too many hotties chasing me around on my bmx from seattle to bellevue, i had to have keith pick me up from bell square

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Johnson said...

props homie! i gotta ask, did you do the dipping song "criss crosss"

August 28, 2008 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger heads up 7 up said...

25% more electrolytes NIGGGGGAAAAAA!!!

August 28, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home