Friday, July 18, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself

Helllllloo world. My name is Siriphong Keodara akay Ya Boi! Eskay. I was born in Thailand on a misty morning at a refugee camp. Came over here right after and been raised in the good ol' town of Olympia ever since (where I get my street cred). I attended Meadows Elementary School and my biggest achievement is when I wrote my best novel, When I Bought WCW NITRO and the Strategy Guide. I got fat in middle school. Graduated from high school. My life changed when I met Jonas Amos in December 2005. I have been a new man since. I work at Champs Sports. Go to UW Tacoma and now I'm here at home. Tight!



1 Comments:

Blogger eddie said...

what up my nig,
and welcome to jonuts.com

July 19, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home