Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wizard sex

This messenger conversation was worth a good chuckle.







bloodninja: Baby, I been havin a tough night so treat me nice aight?

BritneySpears14: Aight.

bloodninja: Slip out of those pants baby, yeah.

BritneySpears14: I slip out of my pants, just for you, bloodninja.

bloodninja: Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat.

BritneySpears14: Oh, I like to play dress up.

bloodninja: Me too baby.

BritneySpears14: I kiss you softly on your chest.

bloodninja: I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.

BritneySpears14: Hey...

bloodninja: I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl. 8 Cock of the Infinite.






Click to read the rest

2 Comments:

Blogger jonas said...

LMFAO! "Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts."

April 15, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger sticky said...

HHAHAH!! omg

April 15, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home