Tuesday, January 8, 2008

i love new york

..but i wouldnt go as far as to say I<3NY. dont get me wrong, this place is probably my favorite city that i have visited so far. theres so much to see.. so much culture and character at every corner.. so much hustle to respect. infact, i could see myself visiting this place once a year. but for now, im fuckin' new york'd out. relaxation (and lack of walking) in hawaii tomorrow is definitely due. until then..heres the last series of pics from my trip


























my imitation of zivan's myspace pic


ground zero

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Sosa said...

Damn Jonas, that place looks fresh! I need to get out there sometime in the near future. See you in Hawaii boy!!

January 9, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home